Kanye rants about Jay Z and Beyonce at his SaintPabloTour

Advertisemen
Guess it's been a long time coming! At his show last night in Sacramento, not only did he come after Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and Hilary Clinton, he also attacked his former collaborator Jay Z and his wife Beyonce.
At the risk of my own success. I'll give ya'll the truth. Jay Z, I know you got killas. Please don't send them at my head. Just call me—talk to me like I man' he said. 
About Beyonce, he said;
“Beyonce, I was hurt. I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and “Hotline Bling,” he said. 

'In my opinion - now don't go dissing BeyoncĂ©, she's great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forget who we are - just to win.

Watch video below...
 
Fans paid as much a 250 dollars for a ticket and waited more than an hour for Kanye to come on stage. And when he eventually did, he performed three songs - repeating one - threw his tirade and walked off stage. 

Many fans cursed him out as they left the venue...
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments